Skip to content
- Prostate cancer is the 2nd commonest cancer after skin cancer and a leading cause of cancer death in Ugandan men.
- When detected early, cure is possible with surgery that is available at our facility.
- Screening services at our facility offer opportunity for early detection of this deadly disease.
- Cancer treatment is offered in conjunction with other specialties including oncology and radiotherapy.
- Early diagnosis includes specialists review, blood assessment (PSA) and may include Ultrasound guided prostate biopsies. All these are available 7 days a week.