Skip to content
- Includes a range of diseases that include abnormal reproductive organs, abnormalities of the kidneys, bladder and tubes that bring urine to the outside.
- Some of these conditions are life threatening unless treated by qualified doctors.
- Examples of these diseases include
- Undescended testes-this is where one or both testicles are not found in their sac. This particular condition if not tackled in time may deny the child the ability to bear children in adulthood.
- Posterior urethral valves-In born membranes in the urethra (tube that brings urine from the bladder) they impair urination and when not attended to in time may lead to damage the kidneys.
- Abnormalities of the Upper urinary tract like Vesico-ureteric reflux, Pelvi-Ureteric junction obstruction etc.
- Disorders of urination like bed wetting, incontinence(leaking) of urine
- Circumcision services.