Skip to content
- Done by minimally invasive methods
- Retro grade Intra renal Surgery with laser lithotripsy (RIRS)-With this method a small camera is guided into the kidney and with use of laser the stone is broken and removed in pieces without cutting the skin.
- Mini Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (PCNL)-Small puncture (opening) is made on skin to allow small camera into the kidney, and the stone is broken into smaller pieces that are removed.
- Ureterolithotripsy (URSL)-just like RIRS, stones in the ureter are removed guided by a camera.
- Cystolitholapexy involves removal of stones in the bladder without opening skin
- DJ stent Insertions and removal.